Clos Pepe Estate Valentine’s Bubble Bash
Saturday, February 14th from 11 am-3 pm. Barrel tasting/education events: 11 am, 12:30, 2 pm.
Where: Clos Pepe Winery (not the vineyard), 1273 West Laurel Ave, Lompoc CA 93436
Cost: $10 per glass includes Brut Rose sparkler, current releases, library wines and a barrel tasting. Wine Club members and their guests (4) are complimentary. Expect:
- Wes Hagen, Clos Pepe’s winemaker, will lead guided barrel tastings of the 2014 vintage throughout the event (11am/12:30/2 pm)
- 2012 Brut Rose sparkling wine will be released for sale and sampling. Older vintages (2007-2011) of Bubbles will go fast, come early to taste them!
- 2014 Axis Mundi Grenache Blanc will be released for sale and tasting.
- Taste through a myriad of Clos Pepe Estate and Axis Mundi wines, both current releases and library selections.
- Buy wines to take home and learn about our exciting and amazingly affordable Wine Club.
- Cheeses/nibbles from Central Coast Specialty Foods.
- All taking place in a working winery in Lompoc’s West Side. Plenty of free, easy parking.
- No reservation needed. Just come and join the celebration of love, wine and the good life!
Very rarely does Valentine’s Day fall so beautifully on a weekend. Come to the Valley, stay a few nights, and come get the full story on what makes Clos Pepe one of the greatest wine and vineyard brands in California. Wes Hagen (email@example.com) and Andrew Turner (firstname.lastname@example.org) are happy to help set up a perfect weekend with winery visits, restaurants and other amenities.
House Tastings by Clos Pepe
Do you have 12 to 24 serious wine geek friends that would like a private tasting in your home with Clos Pepe Winemaker Wes Hagen? Email email@example.com for details and to schedule a House Tasting!